Elango Industries Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above financial results have been reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors at the meeting held on 25th January 2019 thereunder.
2. This Statement has been prepared in accordance with the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015 (Ind AS) prescribed under Section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with the relevant rules issued there under and other accounting principles, practices and policies generally accepted in India. The financial results have been prepared in accordance with the recognition and measurement principles laid down in the "Ind AS 34 -Interim Financial Reporting.
3. The figures for the previous periods have been regrouped, wherever necessary, to correspond with the figures of the current quarter.
4. The Company does not have different segments and hence segment wise reporting is not applicable to the company.
5. Effective 1 April 2018, the Company has adopted Ind AS 115 revenue from contracts with customers". Based on the assessment done by the management, there is no material impact on the revenue recognised during the period.