Shree Global Tradefin Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above Financial Results were reviewed and recommended by the Audit Committee and have been approved and taken on record by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on 29th January, 2019.
2. These financial results have been prepared in accordance with the recognition and measurement principles laid down in Ind AS 34 Interim Financial Reporting prescribed under section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with the relevant rules issued thereunder and the other accounting principles generally accepted in India.
3. The auditors of the Company have conducted a limited review of the financial results for the quarter ended 31st December, 2018. An unqualified report has been issued by them thereon.
4. Ind AS- 115- Revenue from Contracts with Customers, mandatory for reporting periods beginning on or after April 1, 2018, replaces existing revenue recognition requirements. Under the modified retrospective approach, there were no adjustments required to the retained earnings as at April 1, 2018. Also, the applicability of Ind AS 115 did not have any material adjustments on recognition and measurement of revenue and related items in the financial results of the Company.
5. The Company is primarily engaged in the business of trading and there are no separate reportable segments identified as per the Ind AS 108- Segment Reporting.
6. Previous period's figures have been regrouped wherever necessary to conform to current period's classification.
7. Earnings Per Share are not annualised except for the year ended 31st March, 2018
8. The results for the quarter ended 31st December, 2018 are available on the website of BSE at www.bseindia.com and on company's website at www.sgtl.in