Lloyds Metals & Energy Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The figures for the corresponding previous period have been regrouped/reclassified wherever necessary, to make them comparable.
2. The Audit Committee has reviewed the above results and the Board of Directors has approved the above results and its release at their respective meetings held on 31st January, 2019.The Statutory Auditors of the company have carried out a Limited Review of the aforesaid results. An unqualified report has been issued by them thereon.
3. Revenue shown in segmental information includes other income.
4. This statement has been prepared in accordance with Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules ,2015 ('Ind AS") with the recognition and measurement principles laid down in the Ind AS 34 Interim Financial Reporting prescribed under Section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with the relevant rules issued thereunder.
5. Ind AS- 115- Revenue from Contracts with Customers, mandatory for reporting periods beginning on or after April 1, 2018, replaces existing revenue recognition requirements. Under the modified retrospective approach, there were no adjustments required to the retained earnings as at 01st April, 2018. Also, the applicability of Ind AS 115 did not have any material adjustments on recognition and measurement of revenue and related items in the financial results of the Company.
6. The results for the quarter ended 31st December, 2018 are available on the website of BSE at www.bseindia.com,Metropolitan Stock Exchange at www.msei.in and on Company's website at www.lloyds.in