Capri Global Capital Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The Company has adopted Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) with effect from April 01, 2018 and the effective date of the transition is April 01, 2017. The above financial results have been prepared in accordance with the recognition and measurement principles laid down in Ind AS 34 - Interim Financial Reporting prescribed under Section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with relevant Rules issued thereunder and other accounting principles generally accepted in India.
Further tranisition adjustments may be required to these financial results including those arising from new or revised standards or interpretations issued by Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Reserve Bank of India, as applicable.
2. Reconciliation of net profit for the previous year’s quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2017 between the erstwhile Indian GAAP and Ind AS is as under:
(Unaudited) (Rs. in Lakhs) (Unaudited) (Rs. in Lakhs)
Particulars Quarter ended Nine months ended
Net profit as per the erstwhile Indian
GAAP (IGAAP) before 2917.88 6850.14
Add / (Less):
Adjustments on account of expected credit Loss 13.67 168.39
Adjustment due to fair valuation of employee
stock options (132.00) (99.41)
Adjustment on account of effective interest
rate/net interest on credit imparied loans 403.77 235.09
Fair Value change in investments (173.54) (991.98)
Reclassification of net actuarial gain on
employee defined benefit obligation to Other
Comprehensive Income (OCI) (9.13) (27.39)
Other Adjustments 0.97 (3.63)
Deferred tax impact on above (113.84) (100.97)
Total effect of transition to Ind AS (10.10) (819.90)
Net Profit after Tax (before OCI) as per Ind AS 2907.79 6030.24
Other comprehensive Income (net of tax) 6.47 19.41
Total Comprehensive Income under Ind AS 2914.25 6049.65
3. The Company's main business is Financing Activity. All other activities of the Company revolve around the main business. As such, there are no separate reportable segments, as per the IND AS 108 "Operating Segments" specified under section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013.
4. The Listed Non-Convertible Debt Securities of the Company as on December 31, 2018 are secured by first pari-passu charge on the fixed assets owned by the Company and first pari-passu charge by way of hypothecation, over standard present and future receivables. The total assets cover required thereof has been maintained as per the terms and conditions stated in the Debenture Trust Deed.
5. The Company, during the nine months ended December 31, 2018 has granted 9,22,000 ESOPs, in accordance with the Company's Employee Stock Option Scheme(s). The Company has made provision of Rs.243.73 Lakh during the period.
6. The above unaudited standalone financial results have been reviewed by the Audit Committee and on its recommendation have been approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on February 1, 2019 pursuant to Regulation 33 of SEBI (Listing Obligation and Disclosure Requirements), Regulations 2015
7. Previous period's figures have been regrouped and reclassified wherever necessary to conform to current period's presentation.