Castrol India Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above results were reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on 30 January 2019.
2. The Board of Directors of the Company has at its meeting held on 30 January 2019 recommended a Final Dividend of INR 2.75 per share for Financial Year ended 31 December 2018 (2017: Final dividend INR 2.50 per share). This is in addition to an interim dividend of INR 2.25 per share (2017: INR 4.50 pre bonus issue per share) for Financial Year ended 31 December 2018. The Register of Members and Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed for the purpose of Final Dividend from 11 May 2019 to 15 May 2019 (both days inclusive). The Final Dividend, if approved by the Shareholders of the Company at the 41st Annual General Meeting, shall be paid on or before 14 June 2019.
3. The Company's business segment consists of a single segment of "Lubricants" in accordance with the requirements of Indian Accounting Standard (lnd AS)- 108 Operating Segment. Accordingly, no separate segment information has been provided.
4. The figures of the last quarter are the balancing figures between audited figures in respect of the full financial year and the published year to date figures upto the third quarter of the respective financial year.
5. Revenue from Operations up to 30 June 2017 includes excise duty, which is discontinued effective from 01 July 2017 upon Implementation of Goods and Service Tax (GST) in India. In accordance with 'lnd AS 16 Revenue', GST is not included in Revenue from operations. In view of the aforesaid restructuring of indirect taxes, revenue from operations up to period ended 30 June 2017 included Excise Duty and are not comparable to those presented thereafter. Had the previously reported revenue been shown net of excise duty, comparative revenue of the Company would have been as follows:For Table, kindly refer Corporate Announcements on www.bseindia.com.