Accelya Solutions India Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The unaudited standalone financial results for the quarter and six months ended 31 December 2018 were approved by the Board of Directors in 1ts meeting held on 31 January 2019. The Statutory Auditors have expressed an unqualified review opinion.
2. Based on the "management approach" as defined in Ind AS 108 operating Segments, the Chief Operating Decision Maker evaluates the Group1s performance as a single business segment namely travel and transportation vertical.
3. The Board of Directors declared an interim dividend of Rs. 17/- per equity share. The interm dividend will be paid to those shareholders whose names appear in the Register of Members as on 12 February 2019.
4. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs issued the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) "Amendment Rules, 2018, notifying Ind AS 115 "Revenue from Contracts with Customers"(New Revenue Standard), which replaces lnd AS 18 "Revenue'. Effective 1 July 2018, the Company has adopted the new revenue standard using the cumulative effect method. The application of lnd AS 115 did not have any material impact on the financial results of the Company.
5. figures for the previous period have been regrouped/ reclassified wherever necessary to make them comparable.