Integra Engineering India Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above Standalone Unaudited Financial Results have been reviewed and recommended by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors in their respective meetings held on 30.01.2019.
2. The operations of the company are limited to one segment, namely Manufacturing of Machineries and Components.
3. Goods and Service Tax ("GST") has been implemented with effect from 1st July'2017, which replaces excise duty and other input taxes. As per Ind AS-18/Ind AS 115, and Schedule III of the Companies Act, 2013, unlike excise duties, levies like GST are not part of 'Revenue'. Accordingly, the figures for revenue for the previous period ended 31st December, 2017 and previous year ended 31st March, 2018 are including Excise duty which has resulted in an increase in Revenue from operations.
Particulars Current Preceding Corresponding Year to date Year to date Figures for
Quarter Quarter Quarter figures for figures for Previous
ended on ended on ended on current period Previous period year ended
31st Dec 30th Sept 31st Dec 31st Dec 31st Dec 31st March
4. During the quarter, the company has recognised deferred tax asset on brought forward losses and unabsorbed depreciation amounting to ` 341.76 lacs pursuant to order of Assessing Officer giving effect to order of Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals) for A.Y. 2007-08 considering that future taxable profit will be available against which such unused tax losses can be utilised.
5. Figures of the previous period have been re-grouped /re-arranged wherever necessary.