GMM Pfaudler Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1) The above unaudited results have been reviewed by the audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors in their meeting held on January 30, 2019.
2) The statutory auditors have carried out a limited review of the above results as required under Regulation 33 of the SEBI Listing Regulations.
3) The Board of Directors have announced a Third interim dividend Rs.1.00 per share for the current financial year 2018-19. The record date for the payment of the said dividend has been fixed on February 7, 2019.
4) Number of Investors complaints (i) received during the quarter : 1 (ii) disposed off : 1 and (iii) pending at the quarter end: Nil
5) Post implementation of Goods and Service Tax (GST) with effect from July 1, 2017, revenue from operation is disclosed net off GST, Revenue from operations for the earlier periods included excise duty which is now subsumed in GST. Revenue from operations for nine month ended December 31, 2017 and the year ended March 31, 2018 includes excise duty up to June 30, 2017. Accordingly, revenue from operations for the nine month ended December 31, 2018 is not comparable to those of previous periods presented.
6)Effective April 1, 2018, the Company has applied Ind AS 115 which replaces Ind AS 18 Revenue and Ind AS 11 Construction Contracts. The Company has adopted Ind AS 115 using the cumulative effect method. The effect of initially applying this standard is recognised at the date of initial application (i.e. April 1, 2018). The standard is applied only to contracts that are not completed as at the date of initial application and the comparative information in the interim financial results are not restated. The adoption of the standard did not have any material impact to the financial statements of the Company.