Ujjivan Financial Services Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The Company, being NBFC-N D-SI-CIC, has adopted Indian Accounting Standards ('lnd AS') notified under Section [33 of the Companies Act 20l3 (‘the Act') read with the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules. 20l5 as amended, from , April 20,8 and the effective date of such transition is April I, 20l7 Such transition has been carried out from the erstwhile Accounting Standards notified under the Act, read with relevant rules issued thereunder and guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India ('RBI') (collectively referred to as"the Prevtotls GAAP') The figures have been presented in accordance with format Precribed for financial statements for a Non Banking Finance Company (NBFC) whose financial statements are drawn tip in compliance with (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules ‘ZOIS, in Division III of Notification dated l 11th October, 20l8 issued by Ministry of Corporate AtTairs, Govemment of lndia In the event that there is a change in financial reporting requirements arising from any new standards, modifications to the existing standards, or new guidelines issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and RBI or changes in the use alone or more optional exemptions from full retrospective application of certain Ind AS permitted under Ind AS l0l, the aforesaid financial results for the current and previous periods may require adjustments. during finalisation of the financial statements under lnd As for the year ending Jl March 20l9.
2. The Company reports quarterly standalone financial results, pursuant to the option made available as per Regulation 33 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 20l 5. Further, as permitted under circular no ClR/CFD/FAC/62/2016 dated July 5, 2016 issued by Securities and Exchange Board of lndia("SEBI"), the Company has opted to avail exemption for submission of Ind AS compliant financial results and statement of assets and liabilities for the previous year ended March 3,, 20l8.
3. The aforesaid standalone financial results have been reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board ot'Direetors at their meeting held on January 23, 20I9 in accordance with Regulation 33 of SEBl (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, The statutory auditors of the Company have conducted limited review of the standalone financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2018.
4. As required by pariah 32 of lnd AS l0l , net profit reconciliation (attributable to owners of the Company) is as under:For Table, kindly refer Corporate Announcements on www.bseindia.com.
5. The Company is registered as a NBFC-ND-Sl-CIC (Core Investment Company) with the RBI under section ASS-IA ot‘ the Reserve Bank of India Act, I934. Hence, the Company’s business activity falls within a single business segment As such there are no separate reportable segments as per Ind AS l08 dealing with Operating Segment.
6. Previous period figures have been reclassified/regrouped, wherever necessary, to confirm with the current period classification/grouping.