Aditya Birla Money Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above results have been reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on January 17, 2019. The Unaudited Financial Results for the Quarter and Nine months ended December 31, 2018 have been subjected to Limited Review by the Auditors.
2. During the Quarter, the Company has alloted 22,665 number of Equity Shares of Face Value of Re.1 /- each pursuant to the exercise of Stock Option (ABML - Employee Stock Option Scheme -2014) by the employees.
3. Earnings Per Share - Basic and Diluted has been calculated in accordance with Indian Accounting Standards on Earnings Per Share (IND AS-33), specified under section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013, read with rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts) Rules, 2014.
4. Pursuant to the Order of the National Company Law Tribunal, Ahmedabad Bench, Aditya Birla Commodities Broking Limited, an erstwhile wholly owned subsidiary, was amalgamated with the Company with an Appointed Date of April 1, 2018. The Order has been made effective on December 14, 2018 upon complying with all the relevant requirements under the Companies Act, 2013. Accordingly, the impact of the amalgamation has been given effect to in the above Financial Results and the Financial Results reported are the Amalgamated Financial Results of the Company.In accordance with Appendix C of Indian Accounting Standard - 103, "Business Combinations", the comparative numbers for the quarter ended Sep 2018, Dec 2017 and the year to date numbers for Dec 2017, Dec 2018 and year ended March 2018 are restated to give effect of the amalgamation.
5. The Company has adopted Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) from April 01, 2018. The figures for the Quarter and Nine months ended December 31, 2017 and the year ended March 31, 2018 are also Ind AS compliant.
6. Reconciliation of Net Profit as previously reported on account of transition from previous Indian GAAP to Ind AS is provided. (For Table, kindly refer Corporate Announcements on www.bseindia.com.)