Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above results have been reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors in their meeting held on 05.02.2019.
2. These standalone financial results have been prepared in accordance with Companies (Indian Accounting Standard), Rules, 2015 (as amended) under Section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013. The Statutory Auditors of the company have carried out the limited review of these results in terms of Regulation 33 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and disclosure requirements), Regulations, 2015.
3. The Company has completed the buyback of 18,93,36,645 shares in January 2019. Post Buy back, the Share Capital of the Company stands at Rs.696.41 Crore.
4. The figures for the previous period have been regrouped/ rearranged wherever considered necessary to conform to the current period's classification.
5. An interim dividend of Rs. 0.80 Per share (Face value Rs. 2 per share) has been declared by the Board in its meeting held on 05.02.2019.