Zee Learn Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The unaudited standalone financial results have been reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors in their respective meeting held on 18 January 2019. These results have been subjected to a Limited Review carried out by the Statutory Auditors.
2. The unaudited financial results have been prepared in accordance with the recognition and measurement principles provided in Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS 34), the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 (the Act), as applicable and guidelines issued by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) under SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosures Requirements) Regulations 2015, as amended.
3. During the quarter and nine months ended 31 December 2018, the Company has issued and allotted 13,253 equity shares and 183,253 Equity shares respectively upon conversion of Stock Options granted under the Company's ESOP Scheme. Consequent to this allotment the Paid-up Equity share capital of the Company Stands increased to 326,078,725 Equity Shares of Rs. 1/- each i.e. Rs. 3260.79 Lakhs.
4. Effective April 1, 2018, the Company adopted Ind AS 115 "Revenue from contracts with customers". The effect on adoption of Ind AS on the Standalone financial results is insignificant.
5. Consolidated Segment Information is annexed.
6. Previous period figures have been regrouped, rearranged and reclassified wherever considered necessary.