Wonderla Holidays Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above unaudited financial results for the quarter and nine months ended 31 December 2018 have been reviewed by the Audit Committee of the Board and taken on record at the meeting of the Board of Directors held on 25 January 2019. The statutory auditors have carried out a limited review of the same.
2. The figures for the quarter and nine months ended 31 December 2017 and the quarter ended 30 September 2018 have not been audited but have been subject to limited review by the statutory auditors.
3. Based on the management approach as defined in Ind AS 108-Operating Segment, the chief operating decision maker (CODM) evaluates the company performance and allocates the company resources based on an analysis of various performance indicators by business segments and the segment information is accordingly presented for Amusement Parks, Resorts and Others. The Amusement Park segment includes admission fees and other related services. Resort segment includes running a hotel accommodation and related services. Other segment includes sale of merchandise, cooked food, packed foods etc. The accounting principles used in the preparation of these financial results are consistently applied to record revenue and expenditure in individual segments.
4. Effective 1 April 2018, the Company has adopted Ind AS 115, ‘Revenue from Contracts with Customers’ using the cumulative effect method. The standard is applied retrospectively only to contracts that were not completed as at the date of 1 April 2018 and the comparative information is not restated in the unaudited financial results. The adoption of the standard did not have any material impact to the unaudited financial results of the Company.
5. During the quarter ended 30 September 2018, the Company had paid a Final Dividend at the rate of 15% i.e. Rs.1.50 (face value of Rs.10) per share amounting to Rs.847.51 lakhs for the year 2017-18.
6. Figures for the previous periods have been regrouped / reclassified wherever necessary, in order to make them comparable with current period.