Vakrangee Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above unaudited standalone financial results for the quarter / nine months ended December 31 , 2018 have been reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors at their respective meetings held on January 25, 2019. The statutory auditors of the Company, A. P. Sanzgiri & Co., Chartered Accountants, have performed a limited review of the above financial results for the quarter / nine months ended December 31 , 2018.
2. These results have been prepared on the basis of standalone unaudited financial statements, which are prepared in accordance with the Indian Accounting Standards (Ind-AS) as prescribed under Section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 and notified by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs under the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015 (as amended).
3. During the quarter ended December 31, 2018, the Company has granted 4,41,800 options under Company's "ESOP Scheme 2014", to its employees.
4. The Company's activities predominently comprise providing various services through Vakrangee Kendra. Considering the nature of the Company's business and operations, there is only one reportable operating segment i.e. Vakrangee Kendra.
5. The comparative financial results for the quarter / nine months ended December 31 , 2017, included in above standalone financial results have been reviewed by another firm of Chartered Accountants who, vide their report dated January 22, 2018 expressed an unmodified conclusion on those standalone financial results.
6. Exceptional item consists of profit on sale of investment property and old office premises (an item of PPE).
7. The figures of the previous year / period have been regrouped / rearranged / recast to render the comparable with the figures of the current period.