Sunteck Realty Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above unaudited results (Standalone and Consolidated) for the quarter and nine months ended 31st December, 2018 have been reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors at their meeting held on 24th January, 2019. The said unaudited financial results for the quarter and nine months ended 31st December, 2018 have been subjected to Limited Review by the Statutory Auditors.
2. While calculating the Earnings per share for Consolidated Results, 6,000,000 Equity Shares have been excluded as they are held by wholly owned subsidiary companies.
3. During the quarter, pursuant to exercise of stock options by eligible employees, the Company has allotted 19,198 equity shares under ESOS 2017 at an exercise price of Rs. 225 (including a premium of Rs. 224 per equity share) and 2,414 equity shares under ESOP 2013 at an exercise price of Rs. 147.5 (including a premium of Rs. 146.5 per equity share) aggregating to Rs. 46,75,615 on 28th November, 2018. Hence, the paid up equity capital has gone up by Rs. 0.22 Lakhs.
4. The Credit Rating from India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) for term loans and Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs) of the Company has upgraded from IND A+ to IND AA- Outlook stable.
5. The Company is engaged in only one segment viz. "Real Estate/Real Estate Development and Related Activities" and as such, there are no separate reportable segment as per Ind AS -108 "Operating Segments".
6. Figures pertaining to previous quarter/ period have been regrouped/reclassified wherever found necessary to conform to current period's classification.