Reliance Power Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The aforesaid standalone financial results of Reliance Power Limited (“the Company”) were reviewed by the Audit Committee of the Board and subsequently approved by the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on January 24, 2019. The Statutory Auditors of the Company have conducted a Limited Review for the quarter and nine months ended December 31,2018.
2. The financial results of the Company have been prepared in accordance with the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015 (Ind AS) prescribed under section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013.
3. The Company is engaged in only one Segment viz 'Generation of Power1 and as such there is no separate reportable segment as per Ind AS-108 'Operating Segments'.
4. Pursuant to the SEBI (Listing Obligation and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 information pertaining to debt securities issued by the Company as on December 31, 2018 is as under:- a. Series III (2017) 10.75% Rated Listed, Unsecured Redeemable Non-Convertible Debenture aggregating to Rs. 25,000 lakhs are outstanding. The Company has sufficient assets cover to discharge the principal amount. b. Series I (2018) Rated Listed, Secured Redeemable Non-Convertible Debenture aggregating to Rs. 54,500 lakhs are secured by first parri-passu charge over long term loans and advances of the Company. The Company has sufficient assets cover to discharge the principal amount.
5. The profit from Discontinuing operations represents interest income recognized on the Dadri Project, which has been considered as Non-current Assets held for sale.
6. The current tax provision for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2018 is calculated considering the effective tax rate based on the estimated profit for the year.
7. The figures for the previous periods/ year are re-classified/ re-grouped, wherever necessary
K. Raja Gopal Whole Time Director and Chief Executive Officer