Poly Medicure Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above results were reviewed and recommended by the Audit Committee & approved by the Board of Directors at their respective meetings held on 25th January, 2019. The Statutory auditors have conducted a limited review of the above Financial Results.
2. In line with the provisions of Ind AS 108 - Operating Segments and on the basis of review of operations being done by the management of the Company, the operations of the company falls under medical devices, which Is considered to be the only reportable segment by the management.
3. Revenue for the period 01st April, 2017 to 30th June, 2017 were reported Inclusive of excise duty. Accordingly, revenue for the nine months ended 31st December, 2017 includes excise duty of Rs.126.10 lacs. Revenue for subsequent periods are net of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
4. During the quarter ended 30th September, 2018, the Company had allotted 10050 No. of Equity shares under Employees Stock option scheme 2015 at a face vale of Rs. 5 each at an exercise price of Rs. 50 per share, however, listing of such shares and filing of necessary documents with ROC is under process.
5. The Company has opted to publish standalone financial results for the quarter and nine months ended 31st December, 2018. The consolidated financial results shall be published for the quarter / year ending 31st March, 2019.
6. Ttie standalone unaudited financial results of the Company for the quarter and nine months ended 31st December, 2018 are also available on the Company's Website (www.polymedicure.com) and on the Website of BSE (www.bseindia.com) and NSE (www.nseindia.com) In accordance with the provisions of SEBI (Listing oblligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015.
7. Previous period figures have been regrouped wherever necessary to conform to the current period classification.