Oberoi Realty Announced Q1FY23 Result :
- Revenue for Q1FY23 at Rs. 934.81 crore as against Rs. 294.77 crore for Q1FY22 and EBITDA at Rs. 513.87 crore for Q1FY23 as against Rs. 135.39 crore for Q1FY22.
- Profit Before Tax (PBT) for Q1FY23 at Rs. 516.78 crore as against Rs. 109.63 crore for Q1FY22.
- Profit After Tax (PAT) for Q1FY23 at Rs. 403.48 crore as against Rs. 80.81 crore for Q1FY22.
- The Company has recorded Consolidated Revenue of Rs. 934.81 crore for Q1FY23 as against Rs. 294.77 crore for Q1FY22 and Rs. 842.94 crore for Q4FY22.
- The Consolidated Profit Before Tax for Q1FY23 is Rs. 516.78 crore as against Rs. 109.63 crore for Q1FY22 and Rs. 330.78 crore for Q4FY22
- The Consolidated Profit After Tax for Q1FY23 is Rs. 403.48 crore as against Rs. 80.81 crore for Q1FY22 and Rs. 232.78 crore for Q4FY22.
Commenting on the Q1FY23 results, Mr. Vikas Oberoi, CMD, Oberoi Realty, said, “With the increased economic activity and a strong consumer sentiment towards home ownership, there is a consumption led momentum across all our residential projects. Our other business portfolios - commercial and retail - have also bounced back. With people coming back to office there is a strong impetus to the commercial segment. Our retail portfolio has also demonstrated a commendable performance with footfalls going back to and exceeding pre-Covid levels.
At Oberoi Realty, we are committed to deliver value to all our stakeholders and believe in developing projects that strive to offer an enhanced, sustainable and healthy lifestyle. With a strong pipeline of new launches and a capability to design space that meets every need of the customer, Oberoi Realty is placed in a leading position in the real estate sector”.