- Consolidated Income from Operations (“Revenue”) was INR 3,520 mn as compared to INR 2,479 mn in the corresponding quarter of the previous year, reflecting a YoY growth of 42.0%
- Consolidated Profit Before Depreciation and Amortization, Finance Costs, Exceptional Items and Taxes (“EBITDA”) was INR 650 mn, as compared to INR 340 mn in the corresponding quarter of the previous year, a growth of 91.1% year-on-year and 19.0% quarter-on-quarter
- Consolidated Profit Before Other Income, Depreciation and Amortization, Finance Costs, Exceptional Items and Taxes (“Operating EBITDA”), was INR 617 mn, as compared to INR 300 mn in the corresponding quarter of the previous year, a growth of 105.7% year-on-year and 20.5% quarter-on-quarter
- Operating EBITDA for Existing centers was INR 598 mn, a growth of 81.7% year-on-year and 12.4% quarter-on-quarter, reflecting an Operating EBITDA margin of 21.9%
- Operating EBITDA from New centers was INR 19 mn, as compared to loss of INR 29 mn in the corresponding quarter of the previous year and loss of INR 19 mn in the previous quarter
- Consolidated Profit after Taxes and Minority Interest (“PAT”) was a profit of INR 1,031 mn, as compared to loss of INR 223 mn in the corresponding quarter of the previous year
Commenting on the results, Dr. B.S. Ajaikumar, Executive Chairman, HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd. said, “At HCG, we believe in patient centric care and focus on accessible oncological services, advanced treatments and high-quality care and outcomes. Over the years, we have emerged as a responsible brand, earning the trust of thousands of patients and admiration of the community. Our focus on advanced technology, our ability to deliver exceptional clinical outcomes and a team of dedicated specialists equip us with capabilities to further the oncology care continuum while emerging as a pioneer and leader in oncology.
The Company has turned in industry-leading revenue growth this quarter, which is also backed by improving profitability, especially among the new centres that have not yet reached the mature stage of operations. The growth opportunities ahead of us in the domestic business is quite strong and we are also seeing a turnaround in the number of international patients visiting our centres with the easing of travel restrictions. Milaan, our fertility center has also performed very well with a growth of 57% on the back of a new leadership team under Shailesh Guntu aided by our focus on digital outreach which is delivering us the desired results.
Overall, HCG under the dynamic leadership of Raj Gore, our CEO, is positioned very uniquely with a strong pipeline as well as a de-levered balance sheet to deliver superior growth and profitability but with a clear focus on tangible outcomes for all our stakeholders, most important of which are our patients for whom positive outcomes from the disease is the best return.”