- Q2 FY22:
- Revenue at Rs. 10,840 million, up 46.4 % YoY
- EBITDA margin at 21.5 %, at par with 22.3% during the same period last year
- Reported Profit After Tax at Rs. 1,605 million; up 45 % YoY. PAT margin at 14.8 %
- Cash and cash equivalents at Rs. 5,333 million, up 33 % YoY. Liquidity continues to remain strong with robust cash flow management
- H1 FY22:
- Revenue at Rs. 15,855 million, up 55% YoY. Sales momentum has picked significantly during the second half of FY22
- EBITDA margin at 16.9 %, mainly due to lower margins in Q1FY22
- Reported Profit After Tax at Rs. 1,714 million; up 140 % YoY. PAT margin at 10.8 %
Commenting on the results, Managing Director, Mr. Sunder Genomal said, “As we announce our highest-ever revenue and PAT this quarter, we remain confident to deliver on the long-term growth prospects of the company. I am pleased to share that the sales momentum has picked up significantly after the setbacks of the global pandemic. We saw increased momentum in sales across all our product categories backed by expansion in our portfolio and existing network. We are well poised and remain optimistic on delivering sustainable growth in the foreseeable future.
E-commerce continues to witness an increasing trend and our investments in warehousing, technology and logistics support helped not only in strong execution but also on delivering on profitable growth.
With a strong and proven business model, wide product portfolio, efficient financial management and a very loyal customer base, we remain committed to continue creating value for our stakeholders.”