- Q2FY22 Revenue from Operation was at Rs. 380 Crore up by 38% as compared to Q2FY21, which include Sale of Services Rs. 280 Crore up by 41% as compared to Q2FY21
- Q2FY22 Operating Expenses was at Rs. 158 Crore up by 21% as compared to Q2FY21
- Q2FY22 Profit before Tax was at Rs. 225 Crore up by 53% as compared to Q2FY21.
- Q2FY22 Profit After Tax was at Rs. 199 Crore up by 67% as compared to Q2FY21
- Dividend per share increases to Rs. 17 (Final Dividend for FY 21) as against Rs. 7 (Final Dividend for FY 20) per share. Final Dividend for FY 21 has been approved in the Annual General Meeting held on 28th July,2021 and the same has been paid to the eligible shareholders.
- Total Assets Under Management of the group is Rs. 12,62,546 Crore
- UTI AMC September 2021 Quarterly Average Assets under Management stood at Rs. 2,08,971crore.
Mr. Imtaiyazur Rahman, Chief Executive Officer, UTI AMC said, ““We have demonstrated growth in AUM for the last four consecutive quarters. UTI AMC is well positioned in its endeavour to continue the growth trajectory. Our strength lies in our talented and competent team, which gives us confidence to achieve our desired results. We shall continue to augment our processes and our team as and when required.”
“It is encouraging that retail Investors continue to show keen interest in mutual funds. On the monetary policy, the RBI has maintained its outlook and support for a strong growth in the current fiscal. The key economic indicators are optimistic, which bodes well for the Indian economy and the mutual fund industry” he added