- Poonawalla Fincorp Q2FY22 Consolidated Profit Before Tax up 151% YoY to Rs 126 Cr; Long-term credit rating upgraded by two notches to ‘AA+; Stable’ by Care Ratings.
- Assets Under Management grew by ~6% QoQ to Rs 15,275 crore
- NIM increased by 104 bps YoY to 9.1% in Q2FY22 (8.0% in Q2FY21), driven largely by reduction in interest expenses
- Consolidated PBT was up 151% YoY, increasing from Rs 50 crore in Q2FY21 to Rs 126 crore in Q2FY22, driven largely by reduction in interest expenses and credit costs
- Collections showed an improving trend from 93.1% in Jun’21 to 98.0% in Jul’21 and further to 99.9% in Sep’21