Unick Fix-A-Form & Printers Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. In terms of Regulation 33 of SEBI(LODR) Regulations, 2015. a Certificate was placed before the board of Director of the Company where in CFO of the Company were certified that the financial result do not contain any false or misleading statement or figures and do not omil any material fact which may make the statement or figures contained in misleading.
2. The above results were reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved at the meeting of the Board of Directors held on 21st January, 2019.
3. The results of comparative previous period have been prepared in accordance with the recognition and measurement principles laid down in Ind AS 34 on Interim Financial Reporting prescribed under Section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with the relevant rules made thereunder.
4. The Ind AS compliant corresponding figures for the quarter ended 31st Dec, 2018 and the management has excercised necessary due diligence to ensure that the financial results for the quarter ended 31st Dec, 2018 provide a true and fair view of the Company’s affairs.
5. Reconciliation of Net Profit as previously reported on account of transition from the previous Indian GAAP to IND AS for the Quarter Ended & Nine Month ended 31.12.2018 as under: For Table, kindly refer Corporate Announcements on www.bseindia.com.
6. The statement does not include Ind AS compliant results for the preceding quarter and previous year ended 31st March, 2018 as the same is not mandatory as per SEBI's circular dated July 05, 2016.
7. The financial result has been prepared following the same, accounting policies & proactives as those followed in statement for the year ended 31st March, 2018 & previous period figure have been regrouped/recasted whatever necessary, them comparable with current period/year figures.