Poddar Pigments Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above unaudited financial results were reviewed by the Audit Committee and also approved by the Board of Directors at its Meeting held on 24th January, 2019 and subjected to limited review by the Statutory Auditors of the Company as required under Regulation 33 of the Securities and Exchange Board of India ( Listing Obligations and Discosure Rquirements ) Regulations, 2015. The Review Report Of the Statutory Auditors is Being Filed with the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange Mumbai.
2. The Total Other Comprehensive Income (net of tax) is resultant impact of net gain/ (loss) based on fair value of equity instrument and fair value of actuarial gain/ (loss) as per Ind AS . As per fair valuation, the cumulative impact of Other Comprehensive Income (net of tax) is a net gain of Rs.4480.33 lakhs as on 31st Dec., 2018 considering net loss of Rs 379.90 lakhs in the current quarter ended on 31st Dec.,2018.
3. The company has only one reportable segment business segments i.e. Masterbatches. Accordingly,separate information in terms of Ind-AS 108 are not applicable to the company.
4. Figures for the previous period have been regrouped/reclassified wherever necessary to conform to current period's classification.
5. The company has acquired land at Brijpura, Rajasthan to set up new unit. Due to this the production capacity is expected to increase by 25% approx. in the Ist phase by end of F. Y. 2019-20.