Calcom Vision Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
The above results are reviewed by the Audit committee and approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on 2nd February , 2019 The Statutory Auditors of the Company have conducted a Limited Review of the financial results for the quarter and Nine Months ended Dec.31, 2018.
1. The Results have been prepared in accordance with lnd AS notified under the Companies (Indian Accounting Standard) Rules, 2015 as amended.
2. The above results are reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on 2nd February, 2019. The Statutory Auditors of the Company have conducted a "Limited Review" of the financial results for the quarter and Nine months ended Dec 31, 2018
3. According to the requirements of lnd AS and SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations 2015, revenue for the period upto 30th June, 2017 are inclusive of excise duty in the revenue figure for Nine Months ended 31st Dec, 2017 and year ended 31st March 2018. The Government of India had implemented Goods and Service Tax ("GST) from 1 July 2017 replacing excise duty, service tax and other indirect taxes. As per lnd AS 18, w.e.f 1st July 2017, the revenues are reported net of GST. Had the previously reported revenue shown net of excise duty, comparative revenue of the Company would have been as follows:- For Table, kindly refer Corporate Announcements on www.bseindia.com.
4. The Company is engaged only in one electronic segment & there is no other segment to report. Hence segment reporting under lnd AS 108 is not required.
5. Figures for the previous period have been re-grouped / re-arranged wherever necessary to make them comparable with current period.
6. The Company is not having any taxable profits as per the provision of Income Tax Act, 1961 during the financial year 2018-19, so no provision has been made for current tax and deferred tax as per lnd AS-12.