Carborundum Universal Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above results were reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors at their respective meeting held on February 01, 2019 and was subjected to limited review by the Statutory Auditors of the Company.
2. The Board of Directors have declared an interim dividend of Rs.1.50 per share (on face value of Re.1/- each per share).
3. Consequent to implementation of Goods and Service Tax effective July 01, 2017, the comparative figures excluding excise duty is summarised below for all the periods : For Table, kindly refer Corporate Announcements on www.bseindia.com.
4. During the current quarter, the Company has allotted 24,868 equity shares pursuant to exercise of Employee Stock Options.
5. The Company has adopted lnd AS 115 "Revenue from Contracts with Customers" with effect from April1, 2018. The effect on adoption of lnd AS 115 is not material on the financial results and no adjustments have been made to the comparative figures.