Pidilite Industries Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above results have been reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors at their meeting held on 23rd January 2019.
2. The Company has opted to publish Standalone as well as Consolidated Financial Results. The above results comprise the results of Pidilite Industries Ltd. (Holding Company), 27 subsidiary companies, two partnership firms, one Associate Company and one Joint Venture. The Statutory Auditors have carried out a “Limited Review" of the above financial results for the quarter and nine months ended 31st December 2018.
3. The financial results of the Company have been prepared in accordance with Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) notified under Section 133 of (he Companies Act, 2013 read with the relevant rules of the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rues., 2015 as amended by the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) (Amendment) Rules, 2016.
4. Consequent to the introduction of Goods and Services Tax (GST) with effect from 1st July 2017. Revenues are required to be net of GST. Accordingly, the Revenues for the periods upto 31st December 2017 included Excise Duty and are not comparable to those presented thereafter. Revenues for the nine months ended 31st December 2017 include Excise Duty upto 30th June 2017. The following additional information Is being provided for ease of understanding: (For Table, kindly refer Corporate Announcements on www.bseindia.com.)
5. During the quarter, the Company allotted 1,500 equity shares of face value of Re. V- each under Employee Stock Option Scheme - 2012 and 25,950 equity shares of face value of Re. IT-each under Employee Stock Option Plan - 2016 to those employees of the Company and its subsidiaries to whom the options were granted.
6. The Company granted options for 16,900 equity shares of face value of Re. 1/- each under Employee Stock Option Plan - 2016 on 23rd January 2019,
7,The provision for current tax for the year ended 31st March 2018 has been made after considering Rs. 46,47 Crores being excess provision written back in respect of earlier years.
8. Previous periods' figures are regrouped to make them comparable with those of current period.